WELCOME: TO A. COLETTE HARRIS PROPERTIES, LLC

Real Estate Brokerage & Property Management Blog

Here you will find the latest real estate endeavor stuff I engage in on a daily basis.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Friendly Real Estate Note


Hi Prospects & Friends,

I just wanted you all to know I finished up the SFR (Short Sale & Foreclosure) class and I've added the SFR designation to my portfolio of real estate skills. The class taught me alot about short sales, reo's and foreclosures and I would like to continue to offer my gained knowledge from this course to any of you who may know someone in need of:

1. Short Sale assistance
2. Foreclosure assistance
3. REO assistance

Please forward them to my websites http://www.har.com/acoletteharrisprpts and http://www.har.com/aharris thanks much!

April
Real Estate broker


P.S. I've attached a picture of some of my posters I sell over at my z store, and if you like them you may see more of them over at the z store. You can access them over at the z store from the right side of my blog at bottom.


7 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for sharing your experience about real estate note. It gives us much knowledge about short sales, reo's and foreclosures. please keep updating more and more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much thanks to you for all your efforts to make such an incredible blog.

    Tenders Online & Tenders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Articles in this blog are usually beneficial in addition to appreciative.

    Become a Licensee & Trademark Brand Licensing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good business blog. I enjoyed it completely.

    Lizenzen & Sportlizenzen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciated the information on this blog.Thanks for sharing.

    Agence De Licence & Developpement Licensing

    ReplyDelete